|Date:||14 November 2012 (Wednesday)|
|Time:||9:15am - 11:45am (Buffet breakfast and registration start at 8:45am; forum starts at 9:15am)|
|Venue:||The Excelsior Hotel, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong|
|Supporter(s):||The Hong Kong Association of Risk Management and Safety (HKARMS)|
|Speaker:||Mr. Lenny-Baptiste Conil, Risk and Business Continuity Management, Veolia Water Asia Pacific
Ms Lisa Shi, Head of Risk Management, EC Harris (Hong Kong) Ltd
Mr. Leigh Stewart, General Manager, People, Safety & Environment, Leighton Asia, India &
|Contact Person:||Samantha Wong|
|Contact Tel:||For enquiries, please call +852 2916 2690.|
|Content:||Fees: HKD300 per person, HKARMS members receive 20% discount with a fee of HK$240 per member
In this forum specially designed for construction, energy and mining companies running projects outside Hong Kong, risk management professionals from EC Harris, International SOS, Leighton Asia and Veolia Water will share their views and experiences regarding the best practices for managing the health, safety and security risks of projects.
Working in developing or remote areas at any stage of the project lifecycle exposes your workforce to risk. To minimize the health, safety and security impacts, it is important to identify hazards, assess risks and then deliver an effective strategy.
In the event on 14 November, from veteran risk management executives you will gain insights into the following:
· Assessment and management of medical, safety and/or security risks
· Compliance with international standards while meeting national regulations
· Effective operation within agreed cost constraints
· Assurance of business continuity day to day, and in the event of a crisis
* First-come-first served. Payment is non-refundable. Once your registration is being processed you will receive an email confirmation with details about payment arrangement. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. No-shows will be charged.